H10 PUNTA NEGRA HOTEL CONDITIONS
Check-in and check-out time
Check-in is as of 2 pm, and guests can check out up until midday.
Bookings with free cancellation
Payment: the payment of your booking will be made directly at the hotel upon arrival.
Cancellation: cancellations up to 12 noon on the day before arrival will not be charged. For later cancellations or no-shows, a night’s stay under the chosen board basis will be charged and any remaining nights booked will be cancelled.
Payment: the total amount of the stay will be charged at the time the booking is confirmed.
Cancellation: this booking cannot be cancelled or modified. Under no circumstances will the total amount of the stay be refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
Board and Dress Code
For half board meal (breakfast and dinner) and full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) drinks are not included.
For half board, the service is à la carte. Drinks not included.
To ensure a pleasant atmosphere in our restaurants, during the evening meal gentlemen must wear a shirt or polo shirt and full-length trousers.
The booking is personal and non-transferable. The hotel reserves the right to modify, with due notice, conditions of payment and cancellation policy, if the booking is for more than 7 nights or is made during a period of heavy demand or trade fair.
Overnight stay tax
From 1 July 2016 an overnight stay tax will be applied to everyone over 16 years old. This tax will be applied per person and per day and will amount to between €0.75 and €3 (VAT not included). In the case of stays between 1 November and 30 April, as well as stays for over 8 days, there will be a 50% tax reduction from the ninth day onwards. This tax is not included in the reservation price and will be paid directly at the hotel by the client.
If you have booked a package, your meal(s) will be available at the hotel restaurant. Room service may incur extra fees.
SPEED BIKE MALLORCA BOOKING CONDITIONS
-The bikes will be reserved 24 hrs, after that time (if the customer doesn’t contact us) if the bike hasn’t been picked up we will cancel the rest of the booking with no refund. That is, if you book the bike for 7 days and you do not pick the bike within the first 24 hrs, Speed Bike Mallorca can give the bike to other customer, and the payment won’t be returned.
– Speed Bike Mallorca has the right to not give the bike to the customer in case she or he:
- Is under the age of 18 years old with no adult in charge,
- Has drunk,
- Is not capable of cycling corrently,
- Misrespects our work,
- Is being agressive,
- There is evidence that the bikes are not going to be used correctly or are going to be damaged in any way.
– The customer should bring a health insurance plan.
– The bookings are paid in advance throught our booking system.
– Speed Bike Mallorca doesn’t take responsability of the mistakes in size or model made in the booking by the customer.
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone.
- There is a charge of the 30% of the price plus Administration Fees if you CANCEL your booking within the same month.
- If you cancel you booking within the two days before, or you do not pick up the bike, Speed Bike Mallorca doesn’t have to return the payment.
– Rental period:
- The booking of a bike during 1 day means during the opening hours of Speed Bike Mallorca, that would be from 9 am until 19 pm.
- The booking starts at 9 am of the first day the customer chose. Speed Bike Mallorca is not responsible of the hour the customer picks up the bike.
- The rental period cannot be changed. In example, If the customer booked the bike for 4 days from the 1st of March to the 4th of March, that is the period of the booking although the customer picks up the bike on the 2nd of March, it will be charged from the 1st to the 4th.
– We are not the “Masters of the Weather”, no cancellations will be accepted if it is too cold, too hot, too rainy, too sunny, too windy…